Image
Image
Image

Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good

With everything we do we aim to incorporate ethical and sustainable practices - without hurting anyone (animal, human, planet) in the process - to protect the fragile balance between ourselves and the planet.

We are driven by the simple belief that we have to connect our personal wellbeing with social and environmental health demands, sustainable practices and nontoxic products.  Looking good, feeling good but also doing good should be part of everybody’s wellness and beauty aesthetic! That means using clean, natural and effective products containing ingredients that are ethically and sustainably sourced and 100% biodegradable.

Our products are made and packaged in the Netherlands with materials that naturally preserve our formulas for two years,  95% of our packaging materials are recyclable and biodegradable. We’re working on the other 5%. In our treatments we use biodegradable paper towels as a compostable alternative to plastic and foil wrappings and other toweling products that are commonly used in the professional spa and wellness industry.  For our professional guest supply program, we have a refill and recycling concept in place.