Our products are made and packaged in the Netherlands in high quality, luxurious and 100% recyclable violet glass. This unique bio-photonic glass naturally preserves the essence of our formulas for 2 years. Our high-quality (refill) pouches are 100% recyclable and aluminium free. The product and shipper boxes are FSC (Forest Steward Council) certified, sustainable and made of 100% recycled materials. Currently 95% of our packaging materials are recyclable and/or biodegradable. We are working very hard on the other 5%.
We are driven by the simple belief that we cannot live a healthy life on a sick planet. We can only be as healthy as the environmental ecosystems we depend upon and those are currently under severe existential threats. We made it our mission to contribute and create awareness that we must connect our personal wellbeing to the wellbeing of the planet. Therefor we incorporate with everything we do ethical and sustainable practices – without hurting anyone in the process – to protect the fragile balance between ourselves and the planet and to protect it for future generations.
Our formulas are made with active botanical and mineral ingredients of the highest quality and efficacy. They are always clean, pure, vegan, cruelty free, sustainably sourced and 100% biodegradable. Every ingredient is chosen for its powerful characteristics and rooted in the knowledge and wisdom of the traditional healing arts and modern scientific insights.
We don’t send a lot of emails but when we do they are filled with expert insights, how to’s and self-care strategies to look feel and perform at your best and to be first informed about new product launches and online exclusives.
By signing up, you agree to receive email marketing